top of page
- Wed, Oct 04ZoomOct 04, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoomExplore the ways that the brain changes naturally as we age.
- Thu, Oct 05The Jung CenterOct 05, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMThe Jung Center, 5200 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006, USAExplore how the stores of wisdom we've amassed over our lives can help us to serve as both seekers and guardians of heritage.
- Wed, Oct 11ZoomOct 11, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMZoomA part of CCA's series, Hope in the Hard Conversations about Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Join us for a brief overview of the most common kinds of dementia, including their risk factors and causes.
- Wed, Oct 18ZoomOct 18, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMZoomLearn some healthy lifestyle tips intended to preserve cognitive functioning and to help prevent different types of dementia. A part of CCA's series, Hope in the Hard Conversations about Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Wed, Oct 25Hybrid (in person or online)Oct 25, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMHybrid (in person or online)How does caring for someone with Alzheimer's or dementia affect the person providing the care? A part of CCA's series, Hope in the Hard Conversations about Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Thu, Nov 16ZoomNov 16, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoomWhat can we do to make the tasks of processing paperwork and handling valuables easier for our children, our loved ones, or ourselves?
- Sat, Nov 18Online Zoom ClassroomNov 18, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM CSTOnline Zoom ClassroomCCA and Compassionate Houston introduce the Enneagram – a personality system that can build stronger compassion and acceptance of ourselves and others
- Wed, Dec 06ZoomDec 06, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoomExplore how searching for and through ancestral memory can add depth and richness to the journey of aging.
- Mon, Jan 08Online Zoom ClassroomJan 08, 2024, 2:00 PM CST – Feb 05, 2024, 3:30 PM CSTOnline Zoom ClassroomThe Enneagram, a tool for compassionate self-awareness and understanding of others, describes the structure and dynamics of nine personality types.
bottom of page